Since my primary laptop was under repair, here is a quick update for the last couple of weeks:
I wrote a bunch of tests and benchmarks for Skeyer and set up a Jenkins server to run them for me on every git push. Since I couldn’t get the BitBucket’s Jenkins hook to work, I manually added a POST hook like this:
I even picked up a few WebDev skills to write a shiny UI for the Test Reports, generated from QTestlib’s xml files (I tried looking for the existing tools, but none of them seem to be working):
By the end of this week, I hope to stop working on the “Engine” part. So next week I can actually fix the Maliit plugin to make it ready for an alpha build.